Saturday, November 8, 2008

Technical Ladder in career with Intel

Director
------------------------------------
Senior Fellow Engineer

Fellow Engineer
------------------------------------
Senior Principal Engineer

Principal Engineer
--------------------------------------
Senior Staff Engineer

Staff Engineer
--------------------------------------
Senior Engineer

Engineer (Graduate Engineer)
----------------------------------------
Junior Engineer (Undergraduate)

Technician (Diploma Holder)

Above there shows the hierarchy of the technical career path with Intel and I've found that when I'm doing a google search while I'm surfing internet. Well.. It is hard for me to achieve my target, to become a Principal Engineer in any company (Intel is my first choice ) as I only manage to complete two out of seven ladder right now in technical path in the organization chart of Intel Corporation.


1 comment:

Encik Azrin Yang Garang said...

get your Ir then you will be promoted to Senior Engineer rather fast. the rest of the ladders, that depend on your project you have completed and subordinates you supervised. ouh another thing is, experience! in working environment, experience weighs more than the certificates. :-)